- Lan Wei, current
- Nicole Dalzell, current
- Tracy Schifeling, current
- Maggie Nguyen, current
- David McClure has successfully graduated. Thesis: McClure, D. Relaxations of differential privacy and risk utility evaluations of synthetic data and fidelity measures, Duke University Statistics Department. PhD. dissertation, 2015.
- Monika Hu completed her PhD dissertation in statistical science,
"Dirichlet Process Mixture Models for Nested Categorical Data." (now assistant professor of statistics at Vassar College)
- Thais Paiva has successfully graduated. Thesis: Multiple Imputation Methods for Nonignorable Nonresponse, Adaptive Survey Design, and Dissemination of Synthetic Geographies, Department of Statistical Sciences, Ph.D. Thesis (2014). (now assistant professor of statistics at UFMG, Brazil).
- Tyler Ransom completed his PhD in economics, "Dynamic Models of Human Capital Accumulation." (now postodctoral associate at Duke University)
- Olanrewaju Akande completed his Masters in Statistical and Economic Modeling (now a PhD candidate in statistical science at Duke University). Master's Thesis: A Comparison of Multiple Imputation Methods for Categorical Data, 2015.
- Eve Oh completed her Masters in Statistical and Economic Modeling (now a PhD candidate in economics at NC State University).
Sep-2014 to May-2015
Primary and cross-listed field of class or course:
Number of students: